Every effort will be made to give students notice of E-Learning day possibility so that all will have the materials needed to conduct their lessons with or without wifi.
- On E-Learning days, teachers will be available via email from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Teachers will post assignments for every class by 9:00 a.m. (Note that some teachers may provide you with paper/pencil materials prior to an E-Learning days. Should that be the case, you will do as directed with those materials for that class).
- Teachers will send each class a Google form for attendance. Students will submit the form to verify their attendance for every teacher’s class. Students will not receive a Google attendance form for study hall, advisory, or PRIDE.
- Every student’s attendance will be timestamped when the Google form is submitted. Teachers will keep a copy of the form for verification if needed.
- Students who do not check in will be marked absent in Harmony. Failure to check in for any one class could result in an official absence from school.
- Students are encouraged to complete work on the actual E-Learning day. Assuming that advance notice for possible E-Learning day was not given, students who do not have wifi at home and were not able to prepare for E-Learning will have the opportunity to get the work upon return from school and check in on the Google form originally sent for attendance. The student or parent will need to request extra time to complete the work.
- Students who struggled with the work and could not resolve their questions via email can request up to 2 additional school days to complete the work assigned on E-Learning day. The two day extension will not be automatic. The request and attempt to resolve must be verified by the teacher.
- Students who do not complete the assignment according to these guidelines and/or the instructions provided by the teacher will be assigned a zero.